TKDI / TKDNI Covid-19 Precautions
Following the government announcement on 12 March on the closure of schools, colleges and childcare facilities in the Republic of Ireland in an effort to control the spread of Covid-19, and the subsequent decision by Tae Kwon-Do Ireland clubs to suspend classes until further notice, the TKDI Trustees have taken the following decision:
The Preliminary Black Belt grading scheduled for Friday 10th April has been postponed until further notice
Furthermore, the 2020 Black Belt grading scheduled for Saturday 23rd May has also been postponed.
We hope to reschedule both of these events at the first opportunity as soon as clubs re-open, and when it is safe to do so, as recommended by the authorities. The health and safety of our students and instructors is uppermost in our thoughts at this time.
Catherine O’Boyle V
Taekwon Do Ireland